Sweet Talk Suite: Striped Hearts. (CLICK PHOTO for more photos and details.)
Instead of just posting Valentine’s cards on February 14th I decided to post several LOVE themed cards throughout this whole week of LOVE!
I think this simple to make card could be sent anytime in February to a friend for a pick-me-up. Of course you can substitute colors, DSP and sentiment to suit any occasion anytime!
Below is my original Valentine’s Day version that used the dotty hearts embossing folder. Then I adapted this card to work for other LOVE occasions. (Shown above.)
- Gorgeous Grape card stock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″; and estimated 3 7/8″ x 2 5/8″ to cut out with Stitched So Sweetly die or slightly smaller if you skip the die
- Sweet Talk DSP purple and red hearts: 4″ x 5 1/4″ plus 5/8″ strip for inside
- Sweet Talk DSP purple stripe 2 1/8″ x 2 1/8″
- Real Red card stock: 2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Basic White card stock: scrap for front sentiment and 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside
- This simple card is one of the Sweet Talk Suite cards shown in my video on my Facebook Live on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at this link: Facebook.com/CreateWithKelley and replayed on You Tube here: Youtube/Create With Kelley Pitts I’ll be happy to answer questions if the video isn’t clear enough about instructions.
- I hope you’ll also subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. I’d love to hear your comments. Thanks! Fun times ahead!