Sweet Talk Suite: Hearts Front Flap. (CLICK PHOTO for more photos and details.)
Instead of just posting Valentine’s cards today I decided to post several LOVE themed cards throughout this whole week of LOVE!
I think this cute front flap card could be given for Valentine’s Day, February anniversary, February birthday or maybe even a baby congratulations card. Of course you can substitute colors, DSP and sentiment to suit any occasion anytime!
- Highland Heather card stock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″, then cut down to 5 1/4″ x 5 1/2″, leaving a 1″ flap for card front and a separate piece to attach to the flap after die-cutting it with the “rooftop” border die and embossing it with the dotty hearts texture embossing folder. (Since the folder only opens from the right with the hearts embossed like this it’s the only way I could make it work.)
- Striped Sweet Talk DSP: 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Sweet Talk DSP hearts fussy cut out
- Basic White card stock: 3″ x 5 1/4″, then cut with “cloud outline” border die and scraps for heart die
- Real Red card stock: scraps for heart dies
- Highland Heather ribbon: 18″
- This front flap card is one of the Sweet Talk Suite cards shown in my video on my Facebook Live on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at this link: Facebook.com/CreateWithKelley and replayed on You Tube here: Youtube/CreateWithKelleyPitts I’ll be happy to answer questions if the video isn’t clear enough about instructions.
- I hope you’ll also subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. I’d love to hear your comments. Thanks! Fun times ahead!