Sweet Talk Suite: Candy Friend Bookbinding. (CLICK PHOTO for more photos and details.)
Instead of just posting Valentine’s cards on February 14th I decided to post several LOVE themed cards throughout this whole week of LOVE!
I think this bookbinding fold card could be given for Valentine’s Day, February anniversary or February birthday. Of course you can substitute colors, DSP and sentiment to suit any occasion anytime!
Below is my original Valentine’s Day version that used the gingham embossing folder and the Shimmery Crystal Effects. (I took the photo before I added the red rhinestones listed in the supplies below.) Then I adapted this card to work for other LOVE occasions. (Shown above.)
- Real Red card stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 4 1/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Sweet Talk DSP: 1″ x 4″ suckers paper and fussy cut candy from a different sheet
- Sweet Talk DSP: red spots 4″ x 4″
- Blushing Bride card stock: 3″ x 3″
- Basic White card stock: 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ for front and 4″ x 4″ for inside
- White ribbon: est. 14″
- This bookbinding fold card is one of the Sweet Talk Suite cards shown in my video on my Facebook Live on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at this link: Facebook.com/CreateWithKelley and replayed on You Tube here: Youtube/Create With Kelley Pitts I’ll be happy to answer questions if the video isn’t clear enough about instructions.
- I hope you’ll also subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. I’d love to hear your comments. Thanks! Fun times ahead!