Sunshine and Rainbows DSP with the Biggest Wish. (CLICK PHOTO for more photos and details.)
Shown above is a bright and cheery birthday fun fold card I’ve designed using the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP pack.
I really think this card would be cute for congrats, get well, thinking of you, etc…you could easily change up the sentiments inside and outside for practically any occasion. Changing up the DSP and cardstock coordinating with it could totally change the look and feel of the card also. You can even change up the dies for the sentiments if you don’t have the ones pictured. Get creative!
I originally designed this card for my Intermediate class so I kept it fairly simple except for learning to use the Stamparatus with the greeting. I love being able to see both sides of the DSP that makes up part of the front of the card. Just be careful to line up the outside of the flap even with the bottom/back of the card before gluing on top of the folded over cardstock flap on the front.
I set each Happy and Birthday up on separate plates on one Stamparatus with the die shape marked on the grid paper. Then I set up a second Stamparatus with the Friend for the inside of the card, with crosshairs for the corner of the card to meet up with. The Biggest Wish stamp set looks best when filled in BOLDLY, so the Stamparatus fits that bill perfectly. I outlined the edges of the stitched die with a Mango Melody Stampin’ Write marker.
Pictured below are 4 totally different cards I designed from the same Sunshine & Rainbows DSP pack you can choose for FREE with a $50 purchase. The pack is featured in the Stampin’ Up!® January/February 2022 Saleabration (JF 22 SAB) catalog. On other CreateWithKelley.com blog posts this week I’ll add details, more card photos and supply lists, plus links to videos with instructions. Shop my store quickly though…SAB ends Feb. 28th! Enjoy!
- The 4 cards above are shown in my video on my Facebook Live on Wednesday, February 23rd at this link: Facebook.com/CreateWithKelley and replayed on You Tube here: Youtube/Create With Kelley Pitts I’ll be happy to answer questions if the video isn’t clear enough about instructions.
- I hope you’ll also subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. I’d love to hear your comments. Thanks! Fun times ahead!
Stripe card Measurements:
- Basic White Thick cardstock 5 1/2″ x 6″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Sunshine & Rainbows DSP: stripes 3″ x 5 1/2″; triangles 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″; inside strip 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic White cardstock approximately 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ then diecut with Hippo & Friends die
- Magenta ribbon: 18″
Stripe card Product List: