Stampin’ Up! Spruced Up, Celebrate Everything and Charming Landscapes!
Fussy cutting the Charming Landscapes mountains after texture embossing allows you to add a pretty patterned sky (made from a sheet out of the “Celebrate Everything” Hostess pack) behind the mountains. I embossed a Pool Party strip with the bottom of the Charming Landscapes village folder. The tree was diecut with Spruced Up dies out of silver foil and from Shaded Spruce which was then embossed with the Painted Texture folder, then decked out with Iridescent Trim and silver embellishments from the Festive Pearls pack.
Fussy cutting the Charming Landscapes village after texture embossing allows you to add a pretty patterned sky (made from a sheet out of the “Celebrate Everything” Hostess pack) behind the village. The diecut candy cane wasn’t really essential, but fun…from the Spruced Up dies. Adding Iridescent Trim for the snowline, some Wink of Stella and Polished Pink markers for the houses, plus a few embellishments completed the look I was going for!
It’s December 31st and I thought I had posted this ages ago and just discovered I never finished adding measurements, etc. so I’m just posting it as is so I can move on to NEW cards for 2023. Sorry!
For more creative ideas, inspiration, and sharing with our wonderful cardmaking community, please subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com and sign up through my Mailchimp form to receive emails about classes, etc.
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Wednesdays at noon or 7:30 pm CST (check FB page to see which time)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley