Stampin’ Up! Merry Bold & Bright Stacked
It’s so EASY to stamp these sentiments in various colors, do some QUICK EASY fussy-cutting and build your own Christmas tree!
It’s fun to change up the color scheme from just the typical Christmas red and green. This card is one of 16 I featured at my Christmas Cardmaking Retreat on Oct. 27/28.
The light bulb stamped inside with any color from the DSP on front continues the theme.
- Crushed Curry cardstock base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”; 3” x 4 ¼” to diecut with Deckled Rectangle die; plus scraps for greetings
- Merry Bold & Bright DSP 4” x 5 ¼”
- Cut, score, diecut and stamp as noted in measurements, pictured here and shown on my video linked below.
- I diecut a smaller Deckled Rectangle from the center of the bulbs DSP to use on another card.
- On the Deckled Rectangle, use a blending brush to softly add color/glow with Crushed Curry.
- Especially when doing multiples of this card, I’d line up each greeting with its color and stamp onto long white scraps.
- Fussy cut greeting pieces out with a small white border around each.
- Attach tree trunk from Merriest Trees set or just use a solid coordinating card stock strip.
- Pop up the other greeting pieces onto the Deckled Rectangle, then also Dimensional the Rectangle itself when mounting to the card base.
- Stamp the inside bulb with a color that coordinates with the DSP on front.
- Stamp the bulb base and cord in Shaded Spruce & the greeting in Poppy Parade.
- Add embellishments if desired.
- See my 11/5/23 LIVE videos with details on these links on my YouTube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts and my Facebook page: Create With Kelley.
I plan to post all 16 of these cards to my blog, but if you want a handy PDF with all of them together so it’s easy to print, please consider purchasing my Christmas Cardmaking Retreat PDF. Contact me if you’re interested and we’ll work out payment via Venmo or Zelle or PayPal or something. Thanks.
Typical Additional Basic Product List:
Please subscribe to my CreateWithKelley.com blog to receive:
- Create With Kelley Crew’s News: Monthly newsletter
- Stampin’ Up! sales, news, updates
- Create With Kelley’s calendar featuring cardmaking experiences/events with signup links
- Create With Kelley Card Kits To Go and/or online classes
- Lots of cardmaking inspiration!
I’d love to hear your helpful comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me soon for in-person or online cardmaking experiences! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley