Stampin’ Up! 23 Sale-a-bration Favored Flowers DSP: Fresh Freesia
These beautiful Fresh Freesia flowers pair sweetly with soft or bright colored cardstock. Plus you can just switch the layout from portrait to landscape and change the sentiment on my card designs to Get Well Soon, Thinking of You, Congratulations, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, With Sympathy…these cards work for almost any occasion! Get your pack of paper FREE with a $50 order through the end of Saleabration on 2/28/23 or while supplies last!
These gorgeous flowers easily fussy-cut out of the Favored Flowers DSP.
Adding texture with the Painted Texture 3d embossing folder makes the flowers really stand out by adding a shadow outline.
The Fragrant Flowers bundle from the Mini catalog would pair perfectly with the DSP, but since I didn’t have that set I used the Color and Contour stamps. Several other flower/foliage/sentiment sets would look beautiful also.
I only fussy cut the flowers from the DSP on one edge and left straight cuts for the other 3 sides.
Our Fresh Freesia ribbon ties in nicely with this DSP and can be used in so many different ways!
I used Forever Fern and Special Moments stamp sets for the inside and a Something Fancy stamp for the greeting on the front.
- Mossy Meadow cardstock base: 5 ½”x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Fresh Freesia cardstock for card 1: 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4”
- Basic White cardstock: 4 ¼” x 5 ½” to die cut for inside of either card; plus 2” x 2 3/4″ ” ish scrap to diecut for card 1 or 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ ish scrap to punch for card 2
- Favored Flowers DSP 3 1/2″ ish x 5 ½”, fussy cut as desired
- Ribbon: 15-21″ ish depending on selected treatment
- I’d recommend deciding about how wide you want your strip of flowers to be, then fussy cut one edge all the way up your DSP in a line. (You’ll lose lots of flowers if you just cut the DSP into strips first.)
- You may want to do some cards with 3 straight edges like card 2 above, and some fussy cut on both sides like on card 1 above. How you cut your DSP depends on how many cards like these you want to make from these 2 sheets in the pack.
- For more details:
- Find my 2/18/23 Facebook Live video with details on my Facebook page Create With Kelley or my You Tube Live on my Create With Kelley Pitts channel. Please like/share/subscribe to show that you’ll enjoy more free content from me!
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about purchasing any of the Stampin’ Up! products used. (Links to products are below.)
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley