Rustic Harvest Open Panel card
Isn’t that Crushed Curry scalloped section CUTE peeking through when the card is closed?
Your inside greeting/note size is pretty small since it needs to hide behind the Fabulous Framed piece on the front. You could always add a note to the inside left panel or back if you need more room!
- Basic White Thick cardstock base: 8 ½” x 5 ½” then cut down to 6 ¼” x 5 ½” plus a separate piece that is 1 ¼” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Crushed Curry cardstock: 4 ¼” x 5 ½” to cut down with Scalloped Rectangle die
- Basic White cardstock: 3 1/4″ square to diecut down to 2 ¾” square with largest square from Stylish Shapes dies, scrap for greeting
- Kraft paper 2 ⅞” x 4 ⅜” to diecut with Fabulous Frame
- Basic Black cardstock: 2 9/16” x 3 3/16”
- Rustic Harvest Cajun dotted lines DSP: 1 ¾” x 5 ¼” and scrap strips (x2) ¼” x 2 ¾” ish
- Rustic Harvest Mossy swirls DSP: 1” x 5 ¼”
- Rustic Harvest Mixed vegetables DSP fussy cut out per photo
- Linen Thread: 15″ ish for double bow
- I cut a piece of Kraft paper down to 3 x 4 ¼”, then cut this frame out of the middle of it and left the remaining “negative space” to use on Card #5.
- You can use the Fabulous Frames diecut as is (with embossed scrolls) or run it through the Timber 3D embossing folder if you prefer.
- I made the black rectangle just big enough for a small line of glue to attach it to the back of the Kraft frame.
- Remember that you’ll need to limit your inside white piece to a size small enough to hide behind the Fabulous Frame on front. I used the Stylish Shapes largest square.
- I love the Crushed Curry Scalloped Rectangle peeking through the front opening when the card is closed.
- Glue the Mossy DSP and Cajun DSP to their cardbases, then line up the Mossy section even with the right hand edge of the cardbase.
- Then “dry fit” the completed framed piece to make sure where you can put glue on either side of the open space to attach the frame to the Cajun side of the card base and connect it to the Mossy section.
- Click on the links to see the video with details on my Facebook Create With Kelley or on my You Tube channel Create With Kelley Pitts.
- This card is #2 of 5 cards included in my Rustic Harvest Stamp Camp PDF that will be available for purchase for $20 (including video links for each card).
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Wednesdays at 7:30 pm CST
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley