Rustic Harvest DSP Bookbinding Fold Birthday Plaid
Using Stampin’ Blends to color the “rope” portion of the plaid really makes it pop! (I used Dark Old Olive and Dark Daffodil Delight.)
LOVE how the Fabulous Frames corners jazz up the inside! It reminds me of the “old-timey” black photo corners used for scrapbooking “way back when.”
- Basic Black cardstock base: 4 ¼” x 11”; scored at 4 ¼” and 5 ½”
- Basic Black cardstock: 3 ¼” to diecut down to 2 ¾” with largest Stylish Shapes square
- Basic White cardstock: 2 ¾” square to diecut down to 2 ⅞” square with second largest square from Stylish Shapes dies; and 4” x 4” for inside
- Crushed Curry cardstock: 2 ½” x 1 ½” ish scrap for corners on inside
- Rustic Harvest Black/White Plaid DSP: 4” x 4”
- Rustic Harvest Crushed Curry DSP: 1” x 4”
- Rustic Harvest Mixed vegetables DSP fussy cut out per photo
- DSP Linen Thread: 9″ per bow (x2)
- White ribbon: 21”
- Fussy cut vegetables from the DSP. (You can cut around the “tendrils” on top of the pumpkin/gourds and leave them on with their own little black background, or cut them totally off and leave just the stem.)
- After fussy cutting the nuts/leaves from the DSP, color in with Crumb Cake and Old Olive or Mossy Meadow Blends.
- Be sure to wrap your ribbon around the section to be “bound” before adhering it with liquid glue (or Stampin’ Seal Plus or Tear & Tape) to properly secure that section.
- I posted a Facebook Live video with details on my Facebook page on August 17th on Create With Kelley I’m sorry about the technical difficulities…Facebook (and/or my new iphone) flat refused to let me make the picture horizontal as I’ve been doing for the past year! I also plan to upload the video soon to You Tube on my Create With Kelley Pitts channel. If not, check with me for details.
- This card is #3 of 5 cards included in my Rustic Harvest Stamp Camp PDF that will be available for purchase for $20 (including video links for each card).
Kelley Pitts Contact Information:
- I hope you’ll subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com and sign up through my Mailchimp form to receive emails about classes, etc.
- I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailchimp Email signup form: http://eepurl.com/gJagrr
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) link: https://www.facebook.com/CreateWithKelley Please like/subscribe and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/371873203860311 Please join!
- Facebook Lives: Wednesdays at 7:30 pm CST
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley