Most Wonderful Time Thanks for Kylie’s International Blog Highlights December 2020
Saying Thank You through a handmade card makes it extra special, don’t you think? I’m excited to participate for the second time in Kylie’s International Blog Highlights with my December Thank You card that will be sent to one of my online customers this month. I hope you’ll take time to vote for your five favorites (hopefully including me!) by clicking here: https://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsDecember2020VoteForMeHere. The top ten winners based on your votes will be able to participate in the actual International Blog Hop at the end of December. My goal is to make it into the top ten one month!
If you are receiving this blog update by email you can click HERE to see the amazing gallery.
My special December Thank You card measurements, instructions and product list are below. Have a great month!
- Mossy Meadow card stock: 5 1/2″ x 6 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″; plus 3 1/2″ square for flap
- Most Wonderful Time DSP: 2″ x 5 1/4″; 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Whisper White card stock: 2″ x 5 1/4″; 3 1/4″ squares to be diecut (x2)
- Pear Pizzazz card stock: 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Gold trim: 6″
The inside of the Circle Side Flap card gives you room to write a message on the white panel on the left plus space to stamp a greeting and sign your name on the white circle.
- Die cut the Mossy circle with a Layering Circle die, then score about 1/4″ in.
- Die cut two White circles with a smaller Stitched Shape die, then trim about 1/4″ off one side of each so that it fits as desired within the Mossy circle.
- Add texture to the Pear cardstock with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder using the SCEM.
- Fold small tab on Mossy circle and adhere it to the back of Pear cardstock, then adhere Pear cardstock to the Mossy base with small flap sandwiched between. The majority of the Mossy flap will overlap the front DSP panel of the card once the greeting is stamped on it.
- Stamp greetings on white circles and adhere one outside the Mossy flap with Dimensionals and the other flat inside the card. (Make sure to line up the inside circle so the Mossy flap covers it.)
- Adhere DSP, Most Wonderful Time stickers, gold twine and gold glitter dots embellishments as desired.
Before you head off to make this card, please vote for me first at this link. I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! https://bit.ly/KyliesInternationalHighlightsDecember2020VoteForMeHere