CWK features Stampin’ Up! Merriest Trees & Christmas Tidings with Melon Mambo
Using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder adds just the right amount of texture to the foil tree, right? And the Christmas Tidings folder on the Melon Mambo is SO CUTE!
You can choose simple stamping on the inside, or jazz it up a bit. Whatever you like to do!
- Granny Apple Green cardstock base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″; and scrap for greeting
- Silver Foil Sheet from Holographic Trio: 3″ x 3″ ish for base, bauble strings and outline star
- Granny Apple Green Foil: 4 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ ish piece for tree
- Melon Mambo Foil: 2 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ ish piece for bauble strings and solid star (not on this photo but I like it better than silver on silver)
- Diecut the largest tree, then emboss with the Painted Texture folder.
- After diecutting the banner, stamp your chosen greeting and chop off the end to fit the card.
- Outline the banner with Granny Apple Marker or Blend if desired.
- Emboss the Melon Mambo layer with the Christmas Tidings folder.
- I highly recommend using adhesive sheets on the back of the foil before cutting out the strands of baubles…especially when attaching to foil sheets.
- If you plan to make multiples of this card or several similar cards using the foil sheets you may want to try different positions of the dies onto foil sheet before actually diecutting them to prevent waste. Try flipping the tree end to end, etc.
- Cut multiple items from one strip sized appropriately. Don’t run extra foil through the SCEM without a die on it since the plates can scratch it up.
- I stamped all the gifts and bows, then took a Marker or Blend to fill in the “ribbon” portion on the square gift.
- See my September 30, 2023 LIVE at 10:30 am video with details on these links on my YouTube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts and my Facebook page: Create With Kelley.
I plan to post all 16 of these Christmas Cardmaking Retreat cards to my blog, but if you want a handy PDF with all of them together so it’s easy to print, please consider purchasing my Christmas Cardmaking Retreat PDF. Contact me if you’re interested and we’ll work out payment via Venmo or Zelle or Paypal or something. Thanks.
Typical Additional Basic Product List:
Please subscribe to my CreateWithKelley.com blog to receive:
- Create With Kelley Crew’s News: Monthly newsletter
- Stampin’ Up! sales, news, updates
- Create With Kelley’s calendar featuring cardmaking experiences/events with signup links
- Create With Kelley Card Kits To Go and/or online classes
- Lots of cardmaking inspiration!
I’d love to hear your helpful comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me soon for in-person or online cardmaking experiences! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley