To me, this gorgeous card just oozes Southern hospitality, elegance and refinement!
With such beautiful Designer Series Paper, you just need a little stamping and some twine to complete the look.
- Magnolia Lane DSP:
- 1 ½” x 5 ¼” strip of small blooms on white background
- 1 ½” x 5 ¼” strip of large flowers on green background
- 2 ¾” x 5 ¼” strip of green/white stripe
- 2” x 5 ¼” strip of small green leaves on pink background
- 4” x 5 ¼” large blooms on black background
- 12” x 5 ½” Mossy Meadow card stock, scored at 1 ¾”, 3 ¾” and 7 ¾”
- 2” x 4 ¾” ish Whisper White cardstock then cut with triple banner punch
- Scrap Whisper White
- 5 ¼” x 3 ¼” Whisper White for back
- 1 piece 23” and 1 piece 2 ¾” woven ribbon from Magnolia Lane combo pack
- 6” ish green twine from Magnolia Lane combo pack
- Cut and score Mossy Meadow card stock listed under Measurements.
- Fold in valley, mountain, valley order.
- Adhere all DSP strips to Mossy Meadow. (If you use different papers, be sure to lay them down inside the card before adhering to make sure you like the DSPs next to each other both when the card is opened and closed.
- Stamp small bloom from Good Morning Magnolia cling stamp set in early Espresso and carefully use Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow Blends. (Using black Memento ink would be easier since it won’t smear with the Blends, but I prefer brown here.) Outline bloom carefully with Pool Party Blend to make it pop.
- Stamp sentiment (I used Happy Birthday from Magnolia Blooms) in Mossy Meadow onto the white tag. Leave room for ribbon in between bloom and sentiment.
- Adhere woven ribbon onto the back of the white tag.
- Wrap green twine around the bloom and tie bow, then attach with glue dot under bow knot.
- Attach white tag with dimensionals.
- Stamp Enjoy Today sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia on Whisper White scrap, then punch out with Classic Label punch and adhere (left side only) to striped DSP section.
- Add Champagne Rhinestones if desired.
- For back panel, die cut Whisper White piece with Nested Label dies.
- You can leave white diecut blank for writing on or stamp with your desired sentiment.
- (I stamped greeting from Peaceful Moments in Mossy Meadow, inked up the top half of the bloom from Magnolia Blooms in Petal Pink, then the inked the bottom half in Mossy Meadow, then stamped on the White diecut. I added my personalized namestamp in Early Espresso.)
- Fold the card so that all three panels show, then lay the card onto ribbon, with approximately 7” on the front. Try tying the bow and see if you like it in that position. If so, glue the back of the ribbon just onto the back panel that is 4 ¼” x 5 1/2”.
- Adhere white diecut label to back panel.
- Tie the bow on front and give the card to someone special!
Click on the product links below to purchase products used to create this card. After the Good Morning Magnolia DSP is retired, you could make a similar card using other DSP and cardstock available when you shop anytime in my online store. I’m just starting my blog, so I’d really appreciate your sharing my project on your favorite social media platforms. Thanks for your interest and your helpful comments. I’m happy to answer any questions. Feel free to contact me today to help you unleash your creativity!