Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ UP! evokes feelings of summer in the South.
…At least for this Southern gal from Lubbock, Texas. Just choose a couple of complementary sheets from the pack to suit your fancy, but I really like this duo in particular. Then change up the sentiments and ribbon and suddenly your Thank You card morphs into a get well, sympathy or birthday card. Easy as pie!
- Petal Pink card stock cut to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″
- Petal Pink card stock scrap diecut with Stitched Nested Labels die
- Whisper White card stock scrap diecut with Stitched Nested Labels die then stamped with sentiment
- Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside layer
- Magnolia Lane DSP floral pattern 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Magnolia Lane DSP stripe pattern 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere striped panel then overlap the floral panel a bit allowing even borders all around, then glue the green strip on top.
- Stamp sentiment on the white, then diecut it and the pink paper scrap with label dies.
- Glue the pink layer then pop up the white layer with dimensionals and add the pearls.
- Tie bow with ribbon of choice and glue on with mini glue dots.
- Punch corners of inside panel with trio punch.
- Stamp sentiment on inside panel.
- Then carefully stamp with top of the flower image on Petal Pink pad, then flip around and stamp the bottom leaves on Mossy Meadow pad, huff on it to remoisten and stamp flower to complete your inside panel.
Click on the product links below to purchase products used to create this card. Or shop anytime in my online store. I’m just starting my blog, so I’d really appreciate your sharing my project on your favorite social media platforms. Thanks for your interest and your helpful comments. Contact me today to help you unleash your creativity!