Kylie’s International Blog Highlights November 2022: Stampin’ Up!® Celebrate Everything Fall Center Step Fun Fold
LOVE these brighter versions of Fall colors in this FUN, whimsical leafy pattern in Stampin’ Up!’s Hostess pack of DSP called Celebrate Everything! Featuring this DSP on an easy fun fold is fantastic for the WOW factor!
That Granny Apple Green DSP absolutely looks textured, but it’s really just the way the awesome Stampin’ Up! artists designed it. Fun!
- I’m excited to participate again in Kylie’s International Blog Highlights with my Fall fun fold card.
- My card measurements and product list are below the following International Blog Highlights information.
- I hope you’ll take time to vote for up to five of your favorite cards from the highlights. (Hopefully including mine!)
- Just click: VOTE FOR MY CARD! then select my card by clicking the heart on the upper right of the photo.
- You’ll know you’ve voted for it when the heart changes color.
- The top ten winners based on your votes will be able to participate in the actual International Highlights Winners Hop at the end of the month.
- I’ve made it into Kylie’s Top Ten twice this year and I’d love to enjoy that honor again!
If you are receiving this blog update by email you can click HERE to see the amazing gallery!
I chose leaves from 2 stamp sets (Botanical Layers and Cup of Tea) because I thought these leaves coordinated best with the DSP leaves. After stamping the solid leaf images I drew the lines (veins) onto the stamped leaves with a Basic Black marker to mimic the DSP leaves. Then I fussy the leaves out and added them with dimensionals to the card, then added the stamped “Thanks” over the stems. Three of the black matte dots finished it off nicely.
- Granny Apple Green cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8″, scored at 1″, 2″, 5″; plus 2 7/8″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Celebrate Everything leaf DSP: 5 1/4″ x 3/4″ (or two strips 1 1/2″ x 3/4″ if you want to save paper); plus 3″ x 1 1/2″ (x 2)
- Celebrate Everything Granny Apple DSP (reverse side of leaf): 4″ x 2 5/8″
- Basic white cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (x 2…1 for inside & 1 to stamp and fussy cut leaves from); 1″ x 3″ ish scrap for sentiment banner to be diecut
- Video details are on my Create With Kelley Pitts YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/hlFFMnc90Ho
- Video details are on my Create With Kelley Pitts Facebook page here: https://fb.watch/gF8JGjB9fS/
Before you head off to make this card, please vote for me first at this link: VOTE FOR MY CARD!
I hope you’ll also subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. Also please subscribe to my You Tube Channel: Create With Kelley Pitts. I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Fun times ahead!
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Wednesdays at noon or 7:30 pm CST (see notification to confirm which time)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley