Kylie’s International Blog Highlights March 2023: Stampin’ Up! Ginkgo Branch with Texture Chic DSP
Card #2 of 6 in my GORGEOUS GINKGO Class-To-Go, this WV Fold truly showcases the gorgeous shimmery, shiny papers and the lovely stamp set, right?
Here’s the gorgeous front that leads you to the unveiling of the gorgeous complete card when fully open. LOVE these colors and textures!
- I’m excited to participate again in Kylie’s International Blog Highlights with my WV fun fold card that says thank you with lots of gorgeous glamour.
- My card measurements and product list are below the following International Blog Highlights information.
- I hope you’ll take time to vote for up to five of your favorite cards from the highlights. (Hopefully including mine!)
- Just click: VOTE FOR MY CARD! then select my card by clicking the heart on the upper right of the photo.
- You’ll know you’ve voted for it when the heart changes color.
- The top ten winners based on your votes will be able to participate in the actual International Highlights Winners Hop at the end of the month.
- I’ve made it into Kylie’s Top Ten twice this year and I’d love to share that honor again!
If you are receiving this blog update by email you can click HERE to see the amazing gallery!
- Evening Evergreen cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 11″, scored at 1 3/4″, 3 1/2″, 5 1/4″ and 7″; and 3″ x 6″, scored at 3″
- Fine Shimmer Soft Succulent: 3 7/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Texture Chic DSP: 1 5/8″ x 5 3/8″ (x3)
- Basic White: 3″ ish squares to be diecut down with largest Stylish Shape square die (x2); 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ ish to stamp branch image and sentiment label
- Distressed gold 3″ x 4″ ish (die barely fits)
- Add Soft Succulent ink to the large branch image stamp, then color directly onto the rubber stamp with an Evening Evergreen marker on the stems, then huff on the full image to remoisten it before you stamp onto white cardstock to get the two-toned effect.
- I diecut a full detailed branch out of gold, then cut apart and strategically layered over the stamped, diecut branch image and used some remaining pieces on the inside of the card. You could use adhesive sheets but I didn’t want all sections glued down so I used small dots of liquid glue instead.
- Adding Wink of Stella to the stamped images and around the perimeter of the label added even more to the glamour of the card’s gold and shimmery papers.
- See more details on my upcoming Live on 3/11/23 at 10:30 am CST on my YouTube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts and my Facebook page: Create With Kelley.
- This card is #2 of 7 included in my GORGEOUS GINKGO Class-To-Go PDF Tutorial which will be available this month for $20. Contact me for details and I’ll send you a Paypal link.
Before you head off to make this card, please vote for me first at this link: VOTE FOR MY CARD!
For details and to sign up for my GORGEOUS GINKGO Class-To-Go, click here for the Google Form.
To learn more about Stampin’ Up! products, cardmaking tips and techniques and more, please subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. For video tips/techniques/class info, etc. please also subscribe to my You Tube Channel: Create With Kelley Pitts. I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Fun times ahead!
Typical Additional Basic Product List:
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley