Kylie’s International Blog Highlights March 2022 – Waves of the Ocean Totally Awesome Z-Fold
How does a beautiful handmade card say “Thank You” in a way nothing else can? Showing someone they’re “totally awesome” equals a big Thank You.
- Is it possible to fall in LOVE with coordinating stamps, dies, paper and embellishments? If so, it’s OFFICIAL. My new LOVE is the Waves of the Ocean Collection.
- My card measurements and product list will be below the following International Blog Highlights information.
- I’m excited to participate again in Kylie’s International Blog Highlights with my Z-fold card.
- I hope you’ll take time to vote for up to five of your favorite cards from the highlights. (Hopefully including mine!)
- Just click: VOTE FOR MY CARD! then select my card by clicking the heart on the upper right of the photo.
- You’ll know you’ve voted for it when the heart turns red.
- The top ten winners based on your votes will be able to participate in the actual International Blog Hop at the end of the month.
- One of my goals this year is to make it into the top ten at least once!
If you are receiving this blog update by email you can click HERE to see the amazing gallery.
- 4 1/4″ x 11″ Bermuda Bay cardstock, scored at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ Basic White cardstock, plus 2 pieces large enough to cut out 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ ish stitched rectangle die, plus scraps for label and rope die
- 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ Night of Navy cardstock
- 2 7/8″ x 4 1/4″ Waves of the Ocean DSP
- I plan to feature this card in my You Tube Facebook Live on Wednesday, March 9th at noon Central time. Watch the replay for instructions at this link: Facebook.com/CreateWithKelley.
- I used the Stamparatus to stamp the wave image on the front in Bermuda Bay. I used blending brushes to add Pacific Point to the stamp in strategic places, then some Night of Navy.
- I used the splatter stamp to make the “foam” by stamping the image with Craft White Ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- I diecut the label and rope on front from the Sailing Home dies and diecut two pieces for the Thank You message from the Stitched Rectangle dies.
Before you head off to make this card, please vote for me first at this link: VOTE FOR MY CARD!
I hope you’ll also subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Fun times ahead!