Kylie’s International Blog Highlights June 2021: Expressions In Ink Suite Joy fold card
I LOVE creating with this gorgeous color combination featured in Stampin’ Up!’s Expressions in Ink Specialty DSP. See more photos of this card below!
How does a beautiful handmade card say “Thank You” in a way nothing else can?
- I’ve seen videos of several versions of the Joy fold card that inspired me to create my own version with the most beautiful Specialty DSP Stampin’ Up! has ever created, in my humble opinion.
- My June Thank You card measurements and product list are below the following International Blog Highlights information.
- I’m excited to participate again in Kylie’s International Blog Highlights with my June Thank You card that will be featured in my Expressions in Ink Suite class next month. (Or whenever the DSP is back in stock…)
- I hope you’ll take time to vote for up to five of your favorite cards from the highlights. (Hopefully including mine!)
- Just click: VOTE FOR MY CARD! then select my card by clicking the heart on the upper right of the photo.
- You’ll know you’ve voted for it when the heart turns red.
- The top ten winners based on your votes will be able to participate in the actual International Blog Hop at the end of June.
- One of my goals this year is to make it into the top ten at least once!
If you are receiving this blog update by email you can click HERE to see the amazing gallery.
- Old Olive card stock: 4 1/4″ x 8 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Pale Papaya card stock 2 3/4″ x 7 1/2″, scored at 3 3/4″
- Basic White card stock: 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (maybe 2 pieces), 1″ x 4″
- Expressions in Ink DSP gold stripe 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Expressions in Ink DSP olive swirl 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Expressions in Ink DSP papaya swirl 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Gold Foil 2 1/2″ x 6″
- Genial Gems: 3 gold
- Pale Papaya In Color Ribbon : 19″
- I’m offering a full PDF tutorial on request from Kylie’s Demonstrator Training group, or you’ll get it when you purchase my Expressions in Ink Class or Class-to-Go.
Before you head off to make this card, please vote for me first at this link: VOTE FOR MY CARD!
I hope you’ll also subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Fun times ahead!