Kylie’s International Blog Highlights January 2023: Stampin’ Up! Country Floral Lane & Thanks a Bunch
How fun is this Country Floral Lane DSP? Are you as thrilled as I am to finally get to play with non-Christmas themed papers and cards? If you’re also ready to jump into Spring and Valentine’s cards, the Country Bouquet bundle and the Country Floral Lane Suite will get you in the mood! Just switch the sentiment on my easel card design to Get Well Soon, Thinking of You, Congratulations, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary or Happy Valentine’s Day…it works for almost any occasion! (The “Thanks a bunch” sentiment came from the new Thanks A Bunch stamp set in the 23 Saleabration brochure which features cute carrots too!)
The photo above shows you the side view of my horizontal easel card design. I added “stripes” for texture to the “awning” with the Stripes and Splatters 3D embossing folder after I diecut the scallop using the big scallop from the Scalloped Contours Dies.
- I’m excited to participate again in Kylie’s International Blog Highlights with my Spring fun fold card that says “Thanks a bunch” to the recipient.
- My card measurements and product list are below the following International Blog Highlights information.
- I hope you’ll take time to vote for up to five of your favorite cards from the highlights. (Hopefully including mine!)
- Just click: VOTE FOR MY CARD! then select my card by clicking the heart on the upper right of the photo.
- You’ll know you’ve voted for it when the heart changes color.
- The top ten winners based on your votes will be able to participate in the actual International Highlights Winners Hop at the end of the month.
- I’ve made it into Kylie’s Top Ten twice this year and I’d love to share that honor again!
If you are receiving this blog update by email you can click HERE to see the amazing gallery!
The photo gives you a peek at the inside, under the awning. I stamped the red heart, punched it out and adhered it overlapping the blue heart. I used foam adhesive strips on the floral section that props up the easel (top and bottom of the strip).
- Balmy Blue cardstock base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″
- Petal Pink cardstock: 3 1/8″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″; and 1/2″ x 2 5/8″ ish for greeting
- Basic White 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″, plus scrap
- Mint Macaron scraps 3/8″ x 1″ ish (x2) to use one under each end of the Petal Pink greeting layer
- Sweet Sorbet cardstock: 1 7/16″ ish (just larger than the bicycle layer) x 5 1/2″, and 1 1/16″ ish x 5 1/2″ (just larger than the floral row)
- Country Floral Lane DSP bicycle sheet (1 row) 1 5/16″ ish x 5 3/8″ ish for bicycles (just cut between rows) and 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ ish for heart/flower strip (cut so you can get 3 almost complete bicycles on each strip)
- Video details will be on my Create With Kelley Pitts YouTube channel after I do the live on Saturday, January 14th at 10:30 am CT. (Please subscribe and share!)
- Video details are on my Create With Kelley Pitts Facebook page after I do the live on Saturday, January 14th at 10:30 am CT. (Please like/follow/join and share!)
- PDF tutorial for this card (with a Valentine’s greeting) and 5 other cards using the Country Bouquet and Country Floral Lane DSP will be available next week for $20. Contact me for details. Thanks!
Before you head off to make this card, please vote for me first at this link: VOTE FOR MY CARD!
I hope you’ll also subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. Also please subscribe to my You Tube Channel: Create With Kelley Pitts. I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Fun times ahead!
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley