Kylie’s International Blog Highlights August 2022 – Rustic Harvest DSP
How could anyone who receives this card not display this wonderful fun fold card on their desk, in their bookcase…somewhere? My bet is they’ll show if off at least throughout the Fall season and think of you each time they see it!
- I’m excited to participate again in Kylie’s International Blog Highlights with my fun fold card.
- My card measurements and product list are below the following International Blog Highlights information.
- I hope you’ll take time to vote for up to five of your favorite cards from the highlights. (Hopefully including mine!)
- Just click: VOTE FOR MY CARD! then select my card by clicking the heart on the upper right of the photo.
- You’ll know you’ve voted for it when the heart changes color.
- The top ten winners based on your votes will be able to participate in the actual International Highlights Winners Hop at the end of the month.
- I’ve made it into Kylie’s Top Ten twice this year and I’d love to enjoy that honor again!
If you are receiving this blog update by email you can click HERE to see the amazing gallery!
Thanks to Heidi Smith with FlutterbyHeidi and Dawn Griffith from Dawn’s Stampin Thoughts who introduced me to this fun fold. (I made a few slight alterations to measurements.)
- Cajun Craze cardstock base: 9 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, scored on the long side at 1″, 2″, 7 1/2″, 8 1/2″; (then at 1″ from each end, cut down 1″ to the score line, then cut diagonally per video instructions.)
- Cajun Craze cardstock mechanisms (2) 2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, scored on short side at 3/4″ and 1 3/4″
- Cajun Craze large panels (2): 2 3/4″ x 3 7/8″ and small panels (2): 2 1/4″ x 3 3/8″
- Rustic Harvest Pumpkin DSP large panels (2): 2 1/2″ x 3 5/8″
- Rustic Harvest Acorns DSP small panels (2): 2 x 3 1/8″
- Basic white cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside and 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ for rectangle
- Basic black cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ for diecut Thanks
- Rustic Harvest Green swirl DSP for inside: 5/8″ x 5 1/4″
- White Seam Binding Ribbon: 24″ ish
- On the white layer inside, line up the Mossy strip on top, stamp the greeting below that, then glue together and glue to the card base.
- Glue 2 small acorn DSP rectangles to the corresponding card stock rectangles. Tie ribbon around one of them and tie the bow.
- Glue 2 larger pumpkin DSP rectangles to corresponding card stock rectangles.
- Then you’re ready for my main tips:
- When you fold the “mechanism” pieces, just fold one score as mountain and one as valley. Do a practice run before gluing anything. Set the card upright with the mechanisms as S on the left and Z on the right. You’ll line up the score on the mechanisms with the outer edge of the cardstock. Then prop up the rectangles in place. THEN glue them.
- I plan to post a Facebook Live video Wednesday, August 10th with details on my Facebook Create With Kelley page. If not, check back soon if you want more detailed information.
- This card is one of 5 cards included in my Rustic Harvest Stamp Camp PDF that will be available for purchase for $20 (including video links for each card).
Before you head off to make this card, please vote for me first at this link: VOTE FOR MY CARD!
I hope you’ll also subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. Also my You Tube Channel: Create With Kelley Pitts. I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Fun times ahead!
Kelley Pitts Contact Information:
- I hope you’ll subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com and sign up through my Mailchimp form to receive emails about classes, etc.
- I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup form: http://eepurl.com/gJagrr
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) link: https://www.facebook.com/CreateWithKelley Please like/subscribe and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/371873203860311 Please join!
- Facebook Lives: Wednesdays at 7:30 pm CST
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley