Kylie’s International Blog Highlights August 2021 – Festive & Bright Bundle: Blessed
How does a beautiful handmade card say “Thank You” in a way nothing else can? To me, this card shows the sender that they are blessed by the recipient.
- I love the flexibility of the Festive & Bright bundle that allows you to create cards and projects for 3 different holidays/seasons with one bundle!
- My August Thank You/Blessed card measurements and product list will be below the following International Blog Highlights information.
- I’m excited to participate again in Kylie’s International Blog Highlights with my August Thank You/Blessed card.
- I hope you’ll take time to vote for up to five of your favorite cards from the highlights. (Hopefully including mine!)
- Just click: VOTE FOR MY CARD! then select my card by clicking the heart on the upper right of the photo.
- You’ll know you’ve voted for it when the heart turns red.
- The top ten winners based on your votes will be able to participate in the actual International Blog Hop at the end of the month.
- One of my goals this year is to make it into the top ten at least once!
If you are receiving this blog update by email you can click HERE to see the amazing gallery.
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Basic White thick, scored at 4 1/4″
- 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ cork specialty paper
- 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ red velvet specialty paper
- 1″ x 5 1/2″ Granny Apple Green paper from the Pattern Party DSP
- 1″ x 5 1/2″ Real Red (x 2)
- Basic White scrap for label
- Granny Apple Green scrap for leaves
- Red Velvet scrap for apple
- 18″ linen thread
- I don’t plan to do a full tutorial since I featured this card in my You Tube Facebook Live on Wednesday, July 21st at 7:15 pm Central time. Watch the replay for instructions at this link: Facebook.com/CreateWithKelley.
- The front is diecut with one of the the Festive Finishes dies that coordinates with the apples.
- The Real Red strip you see on the bottom is actually on the inside of the card.
- I also attached a Real Red strip behind the stamped apples before I diecut it in order to cover the blends that bleed through after coloring the apples.
- Inside I stamped the greeting The Good Things in Life Are Better With You in Real Red.
Before you head off to make this card, please vote for me first at this link: VOTE FOR MY CARD!
I hope you’ll also subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com. I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Fun times ahead!