Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog Hop September 2020 featuring Most Wonderful Time and Sweetest Time Candy Cane Card
Thank you for joining our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop September 2020! Whether you started with my site for Kelley Pitts at CreateWithKelley.com or you started with another demonstrator, you can easily hop to all the other demonstrator sites at the bottom of this post. We are so happy that you could join this month’s blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world who are taking part in a training program to help us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
This sweet card features the candy cane DSP from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley combined with the Sweetest Time bundle stamps and dies.
Believe me, these candy canes look cute enough to eat!
Now that you’ve seen the outside and inside upclose, you’ll want the measurements below to make one for someone on your “nice” list!
- Real Red cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 ¼” then cut down to 5 ½” x 6 ½”, saving the remaining 5 1/2″x 2″ for the candy cane die inside
- Whisper White cardstock – 3” x 5 ½” for the front and 4 ¼” x 2” plus scrap for candy canes inside
- Red braided linen ribbon 8” and 22”
- Red Rhinestones – 5
I thought you’d enjoy seeing how the card looks flat, so that was the last photo. Contact me if you have any questions about the instructions below. Thanks.
- Make sure to line up the large candy cane die against the right edge of the front white piece as shown, since one side of the die cuts completely OUT and the other side cuts INTO the white piece.
- Also diecut out of the inside piece and scraps the individual candy cane pieces and the stitched rectangle piece for the inside.
- Adhere the candy cane DSP on top of the red flap.
- Stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink onto the front white piece (that has been diecut) and adhere it right next to the DSP (or overlap slightly.)
- Wrap the ribbon around the card and tie the bow on front.
- Inside, glue the white candy cane flat to the card and attach a bow to it.
- Glue down the white rectangle.
- Glue the red candy cane to the white candy cane layer and attach with a foam adhesive strip.
- After the Most Wonderful Time DSP is retired, you could make a similar card using other DSP and cardstock available when you shop anytime in my online store. Feel free to contact me today to help you unleash your creativity!
Thank you so much for coming by today! We have an amazing line up of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators from around the world who are working hard to learn how to be even more successful. We know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you’ll see today, so be sure you show them some love to encourage them to keep creating and sharing fantastic ideas for us all.
Be sure to click on every blog link so you don’t miss anything! Remember you are currently on the page featuring Kelley Pitts called CreateWithKelley.com. Simply click the next link below my name to know where to go next.
Full Blog Hop List: