Hand-Penned DSP Front Flap Fold Card
Just thought you’d enjoy a glimpse of one package of lovely DSP (Hand-Penned) from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 21/22 Annual Catalog. Plus it features one of the new In-Colors called Pale Papaya. Yummy!
- Pool Party cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″, then cut in 3/4″ from each side on top flap
- Basic White 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White scraps for image and greeting
- Cinnamon Cider cardstock: 3 1/2″ square to diecut
- Pale Papaya dot Hand-Penned DSP 2 1/2″x 5 ¼”
- Floral Hand-Penned DSP 1″ x 5 1/4″ (2 strips)
- Pale Papaya Woven Ribbon 3 3/4″ and 12 1/2″
- Linen Thread or Baker’s Twine 7″
- Cut in 3/4″ on each side of the card base down to the score line.
- Cut strips off at the score line, leaving a 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ top flap.
- Adhere inside strips of DSP on sides per photo.
- Diecut label from Cinnamon Cider cardstock using Painted Label die, then emboss with Tasteful Textile embossing folder if desired.
- Stamp greeting in Cinnamon Cider onto white scrap.
- Option 1: Stamp bird image onto white scrap using Early Espresso and color with Pale Papaya, Cinnamon Cider and Bronze Stampin’ Blends, fussy cut and mount with linen thread behind it onto Cinnamon Cider “nest”.
- Option 2: Color Floral stamp using Cinnamon Cider, Pale Papaya, Garden Green and Pool Party markers, breathe heavily onto stamp to remoisten it, stamp onto white scrap and diecut with Floral Gallery die.
- Option 3: Use whatever images and greetings you have…it’s YOUR card to create however you want!
- Stamp greeting and/or image on White cardstock layer and adhere centered to inside of card, overlapping DSP strips slightly.
- Wrap short ribbon around Papaya DSP layer before adhering to front flap.
- Tie bow with long ribbon and attach to ribbon.
- Adhere Cider label with dimensionals to front flap.
- Adhere bird or floral image and greeting with dimensionals.
- Add embellishments and Wink of Stella if desired.
- Please shop my online store for the products below. (Hopefully I’ll remember to go back and add the DSP and other new products when they’re available May 4th…I just can’t add them yet.)
- Hope you can join me soon for in-person classes, online classes, Facebook Lives on Wednesday nights at 7:15, pick up Class To Go Kits…whatever floats your boat.
- Please pin the cards you like on Pinterest to help me share creativity with others! Fun Times Ahead!