Feels Like Frost DSP Panorama Fold Card Series
This Feels Like Frost DSP Panorama Fold is a past due post but I still want to share it!
- I featured this gorgeous Feels Like Frost paper in a 2019 class so I was thrilled when it carried over into the Holiday catalog for 2020. BUT we had so many exciting new products that I didn’t get to do another class with it.
- SO, on some recent snowy days I used all my class supplies and made myself a stash of Thank You, Birthday and Sympathy cards with the same fold using this wonderful panoramic paper.
- Just in case you still have some in your stash or it shows up in the Clearance Rack I thought I’d share my collection with you.
- In my Feels Like Frost class I added a few Everything Is Rosy Product Medley details, plus some Shimmery Crystal Effects, several different stamp sets and even some retired card stock that coordinated beautifully with this DSP.
- Some of the fancy details were left off these cards since I needed multiples and because the DSP is so pretty.
Upcoming post: I’ve designed a panoramic fold card featuring current Stampin’ Up! DSP that I’ll post this week and give you all the measurements, supplies, etc.
- In the meantime, hope you’ll enjoy the frosty beauty of this beautiful DSP and try some of your current DSP’s to showcase this fold. Have a great week!