These Stampin’ Up!® Easter Promise framed floral images whisper Spring to me…how about you?
The soft Purple Posy card stock with the Coastal Weave texture sings Easter basket filled with complimentary yellow and purple flowers.
The textured frame around the flowers adds a nice finishing touch that I initially thought would compete with the woven layer, but it works! This could also be a lovely sympathy, birthday or thinking of you card with a different sentiment inside.
- Purple Posy card stock cut to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- Whisper White card stock 3″ x 4″ (or cut a bit bigger if you want to trim or diecut after texturing)
- Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside layer
- Create texture on the front of the purple card base with the Coastal Weave folder.
- Create texture on the front white layer with the Heirloom folder. (You must get it exactly lined up in the folder or you’ll need to trim a bit.) I admit this is the first time I used this folder and totally forgot it had matching dies until I started writing these instructions. So…I might have made a different procedural choice if I had remembered earlier. You might find a better way!
- Stamp the flowers on the front white layer in Memento, then color in with Blends.
- Wrap your ribbon around the front white layer, tie your bow, then mount with Dimensionals to the purple base.
- Stamp the Happy Easter greeting (or your choice) in Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Stamp the cross in Daffodil Delight, then use the Granny Apple Green marker to color over the leaves and vine.
- Using Markers (NOT Blends) directly onto the inside flower stamp, color the yellow flowers, then green leaves, then 3 large Razzleberry flowers. Huff to moisten, then stamp onto white layer. Fill in large flowers with Purple Posy marker.
Click on the product links below to purchase products used to create this card. Or shop anytime in my online store. I’m just starting my blog, so I’d really appreciate your sharing my project on your favorite social media platforms. Thanks for your interest and your helpful comments. Contact me today to help you unleash your creativity!