Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop June 2021 – Expressions in Ink Suite Pink & Gold
- Thank you for joining Kylie and Bruno Bertucci’s Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Team Blog Hop for June 2021!
- Whether you started with my site for Kelley Pitts at CreateWithKelley.com or you started with another demonstrator, you can easily hop to all the other demonstrator sites at the bottom of this post.
- We are so happy that you could join this month’s blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration.
- We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world who are taking part in a training program to help us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® business and reach some goals we have set.
- We really appreciate your support.
- My customers placing orders this month will receive a card or card kit like the following as a Thank You!
I do believe Expressions in Ink is the most STUNNING Specialty DSP Stampin’ Up!® has ever created!
- Using the Artistic Dies with the gold foil sheets and some bits of coordinating scrap paper create a gorgeous focal point.
- A window sheet attached to the card base flap serves as a card front that allows a showcase of both sides of the exquisite DSP.
- I’m planning to do a Facebook Live video with this card on Wednesday, June 16 at 7:15 pm CDT that I hope you’ll watch at https://www.facebook.com/CreateWithKelley.
You’ll find more of my cardmaking details underneath the following Blog Hop list.
- Thank you so much for coming by today!
- We have an amazing line up of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators from around the world who are working hard to learn how to be even more successful.
- We know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you’ll see today, so be sure you show us some love to encourage each of us to keep creating and sharing fantastic ideas with you.
- Be sure to click on every blog link so you don’t miss anything!
- Remember you are currently on the page featuring Kelley Pitts called CreateWithKelley.com.
- Simply click the next link below my name to know where to go next.
If you received this blog post by EMAIL click HERE to see the hop list on my actual blog post!
Full Blog Hop List:
- Expressions in Ink DSP Papaya and Pink flowing pattern: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 4″ x 3/4″ (Chop the white end off for the small strip.)
- Window Sheet: 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Polished Pink: 4 1/4″ x 6 3/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ leaving a 1 1/4″ flap
- Polished Pink: 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and scraps
- Pale Papaya: scraps
- Old Olive cardstock or DSP: scraps
- Gold Foil: 4″ x 4″
- Basic White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and scraps
- Polished Pink ribbon: 21″
- Instructions will be provided in a PDF format to those who participate in my in-person or online class.
- (I’ll also send FREE PDF instructions to demos from the Demonstrator Training Program who request them.)
- You can make a similar card using other DSP and cardstock that is available when you shop anytime in my online store.
- Feel free to contact me today for your creativity boost.
- Check my calendar at CreateWithKelley.com to find out more about upcoming in-person, online and kit classes.
- Fun times ahead!