Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop December 2020 – Most Wonderful Time Thank You
Thank you for joining Kylie and Bruno Bertucci’s Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Team Blog Hop for December 2020! Whether you started with my site for Kelley Pitts at CreateWithKelley.com or you started with another demonstrator, you can easily hop to all the other demonstrator sites at the bottom of this post. We are so happy that you could join this month’s blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world who are taking part in a training program to help us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. My customers placing orders this month will receive a card like the following as a Thank You!
This awesome Most Wonderful Time (MWT) Product Medley provides materials to make TONS of various cards….they don’t have to be just Christmas cards, as you can see here. (The full Product Medley and the Refill are currently discounted on our Giant Year End Closeout!)
- Old Olive card stock – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″; plus scrap for Thank You
- Whisper White cardstock – 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
- Most Wonderful Time DSP stripes – 2 strips 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Most Wonderful Time DSP berries – 3″ x 5 1/4″
- Gold Foil – 4 x 2 1/4″ to be diecut
- Real Red cardstock – 3 1/2″ x 2″ to be diecut
- 10″ or so gold twine
You’ll find the instructions and supply list underneath the following Blog Hop list. Thanks!
Thank you so much for coming by today! We have an amazing line up of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators from around the world who are working hard to learn how to be even more successful. We know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you’ll see today, so be sure you show us some love to encourage each of us to keep creating and sharing fantastic ideas with you.
Be sure to click on every blog link so you don’t miss anything! Remember you are currently on the page featuring Kelley Pitts called CreateWithKelley.com. Simply click the next link below my name to know where to go next. If you received this blog post by EMAIL click HERE to see the hop list on my actual blog post!
Full Blog Hop List:
- On the Stampin’ Trimmer, cut in 1/2″ from each side down to the score line at 5 1/2″, forming the front flap.
- Adhere DSP to front flap and to each side of the base per photo.
- Stamp greeting on white layer and add MWT sticker, then adhere to base.
- Diecut nesting labels out of Real Red and Gold Foil.
- Adhere Olive paper to adhesive sheet then diecut out Thanks and You, then snip the “s” off the Thanks.
- Adhere Thank You, MWT sticker and gold twine bow to Red diecut.
- Attach red diecut to gold one with Dimensionals.
- Attach told diecut to flap with strategically placed Dimensionals that won’t show on the back of the flap.
- After the MWT Product Medley retires you can make a similar card using other DSP and cardstock that is available when you shop anytime in my online store. Feel free to contact me today to help you unleash your creativity. Fun times ahead!