Thank you for joining our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Team Blog Hop October 2020! Whether you started with my site for Kelley Pitts at CreateWithKelley.com or you started with another demonstrator, you can easily hop to all the other demonstrator sites at the bottom of this post. We are so happy that you could join this month’s blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world who are taking part in a training program to help us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support. This month we’re featuring cards we send to team members or customers.
My favorite Suite at the moment is Love of Leaves, which coordinates beautifully with the Gilded Autumn DSP. My customers call this accordion fold the Kelley fold because I have to try it with each set of DSP I buy! Sometimes I add a belly band, but this time I just chose a large leaf focal point.
What wonderful color and pattern combos you discover when you fully open the card!
The Stitched Leaves dies double your pleasure with usable negative and positive diecut pieces. (The stitched vanilla leaf on front is cut out of the vanilla piece inside which has DSP mounted behind it.) Now that you’ve seen the outside and inside up close, you’ll want the measurements below to make one for someone you’re thankful for!
- Cajun Craze cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 12″, scored at 1 3/4″, 4 3/4″ and 7 3/4″, plus scraps for diecut
- Very Vanilla cardstock 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ and scraps for diecuts
- Early Espresso cardstock scraps for diecuts
- Brushed gold and bronze paper scraps for diecuts
- Gilded Autumn DSP – front folded-back piece mint with leaves 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″, mint stripe 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″, multi stripe 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″, pumpkins, 4″ x 5 1/4″, Cajun foil petals 2 3/8″ x 2 3/4″.
- Copper ribbon 12”
- Acorn embellishment
You’ll find the instructions and supply list underneath the following Blog Hop list. Thanks!
Thank you so much for coming by today! We have an amazing line up of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators from around the world who are working hard to learn how to be even more successful. We know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you’ll see today, so be sure you show them some love to encourage them to keep creating and sharing fantastic ideas for us all.
Be sure to click on every blog link so you don’t miss anything! Remember you are currently on the page featuring Kelley Pitts called CreateWithKelley.com. Simply click the next link below my name to know where to go next. If you received this blog post by EMAIL click HERE to see the hop list on my actual blog post!
Full Blog Hop List:
- Diecut several Stitched Leaves and Stitched So Sweetly diecuts out of various colors of cardstock to play with or follow my example.
- Adhere all the 5 1/4″ layer pieces flat. (If you don’t use the same patterns, be sure to do a test run with your choices to make sure they look good together when the card is open as well as closed… paying attention to the mix of colors, patterns and scale.
- Stamp the outside greeting on Very Vanilla and diecut with the Stitched So Sweetly die.
- Stamp the inside greeting on the Very Vanilla piece and diecut with the largest leaf from the Stitched Leaves dies.
- Adhere the Cajun Craze petal piece to the back of the opening in the Vanilla layer.
- Adhere Mint Macaron basketweave ribbon onto the Vanilla piece, then adhere the diecut leaves and pop up the entire layer up with Dimensionals.
- Adhere leaves behind the greeting and the shape behind it with glue dots. Use Dimensionals to pop up the greeting layer. Tie the acorn securely with a knot in the copper ribbon, then tie the bow and add with a glue dot.
- After the Gilded Autumn DSP is retired, you could make a similar card using other DSP and cardstock available when you shop anytime in my online store. Feel free to contact me today to help you unleash your creativity.