Dandy Garden Suite Panorama Fold
A 6″ x 6″ DSP with a continuous “scene” enhances the beauty of this panorama fold since the scene starts on the front of the card and continues on both inside panels.
- I first discovered this fold using the Feels Like Frost DSP that I posted previously.
- I hope you’ll try it soon! (Sorry for the delay in posting, but I’ve had COVID for awhile and brainfog is REAL!)
- Misty Moonlight card base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 1 1/2″ & 4 1/4″
- Bumblebee: 1″ x 3 3/4″
- Whisper White: 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ and 3/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Dandy Garden DSP cut to 5 1/4″ x 6″, then cut into 3 sections from left to right (2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ then 1 1/8″ x 5 1/4″, leaving a section 2 1/8″ x 5 1/4″)
- Dandy Garden DSP bee paper fussy cut or diecut for 2 bees
- Dandy Garden Bumblebee DSP (either of the two mostly solid yellow ones works) 3/4″ x either 5 1/4″ or 5 1/2″ (I prefer the full length one not pictured)
- 9″ Bumblebee ribbon
- Fold the card base back at the 1 1/2″ score line and adhere the left side of the 2 3/4″ DSP section to it, leaving an even border around it.
- Adhere the 1 1/8″ DSP section toward the 4 1/4″ scoreline with an even border around it.
- Wrap ribbon around the 2 1/8″ DSP section and adhere on the other side of the score line, keeping an even border.
- Punch ends of Bumblebee and white strips with Lovely Labels Punch.
- Stamp greetings in Misty Moonlight onto both white pieces.
- Stamp flowers onto inside white section in Pear Pizzazz (or Mossy Meadow stamped off) and Bumblebee.
- Color in flowers with Bumblebee and Pear Pizzazz markers or ink and Blender pens.
- Adhere white section to right side of card base with even border.
- Fussy cut or diecut two bees from the DSP (or stamp and color them) and attach one to the front label with Dimensionals and one flat onto the flowers inside.
- Pop up white greeting strip onto Bumblebee strip, adjusting size if necessary before mounting to front DSP panel, with the left punched side just to the right of the left edge of the card.
- Add gems as desired.
The following product list will help guide you when you shop in my online store. Please subscribe to my blog at CreateWithKelley.com for more ideas. Thanks for your interest in papercrafting with me! Contact me anytime with questions. Fun times ahead!