CWK Marvelously Made Suite Class-to-go Card 6: Bookbinding Fold
The torn paper technique rocks this card, right? I hear the song “Paper Roses” in my head everytime I see this sheet. Love the Lost Lagoon/Pretty Peacock combo to tone the other really bright colors down just a bit.
The torn Peacock strip inside repeats the theme from the cardfront.
- Pretty Peacock cardstock base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 4 1/4″ and 5 1/2″; and 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and 1″ x 4″
- Masterfully Made DSP #1 full Paper Roses pattern: 4″ x 4″
- Masterfully Made DSP #2 scrap from the leftover middle section of the Lost Lagoon/Paper Roses mixed DSP middle Lagoon section
- Basic White cardstock: 4″ x 4″; and scrap to stamp/diecut greeting
- Cut, score and diecut as noted and pictured.
- Tear both small Peacock piece down both sides. Stamp type block or grassy stamp on it if desired. (I thought of it too late…)
- Adhere longer piece to front left section, then wrap ribbon around the left section and tie knot over the strip.
- Adhere the 1 1/4″ section to itself (with the ribbon trapped inside) using Tear & Tape, Seal+ or liquid glue.
- Adhere 4″ square DSP to right cardfront flap.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pretty Peacock onto white scrap and diecut out
- Diecut the label from the middle of the Lost Lagoon strip on the other DSP (with a row of flowers on top and bottom) that is left after you cut out flowers from top and bottom for other cards.
- Stamp off with Pretty Peacock and/or Lost Lagoon and stamp the type block image multiple times on the bottom edge of the white square inside, then adhere the torn 4″ Peacock strip over it.
- Pop up Lagoon label with Dimensionals.
- Pop up top of the sentiment layer with a Foam Adhesive Strip (or Dimensional side strip) so the bottom of the sentiment just sits on the Lagoon label.
- Add embellishments if desired.
- See my July 8, 2023 LIVE videos with details on these links on my YouTube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts and my Facebook page: Create With Kelley.
Typical Additional Basic Product List:
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley