LOVE this mix of gorgeous colors and textures!
Multiple diecuts bring a WOW factor that’s worth the effort, right?
Adding the Countryside Blossoms embossing folder really jazzes up the inside as well as the front of the card.
- Fresh Freesia cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; and 3″ x 3″ for diecut circle
- Pretty Peacock: 3” x 4 ¼” ish for diecut
- Vellum: 3” x 4 ¼” ish for diecut
- Berry Burst: 3 ¾” x 5” as a mat, but diecut the plant out of the middle of it first. (Otherwise you’ll need an additional 3” x 4 ¼” ish for diecut.)
- Basic White: 3 ¾” x 5” for inside; and scrap for label
- Masterfully Made DSP Peacock floral: 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Ribbon: 10”
- Cut, score and diecut as noted and pictured.
- Note: when diecutting from vellum I got my best results with a sandwich of paper layers: copy paper on bottom, then vellum, then wax paper then die on top.
- Stamp with the “type block” stamp in Fresh Freesia onto the diecut circle in several generations as desired.
- Stamp “grass” with Berry Burst onto diecut circle.
- Stamp off before stamping in Fresh Freesia with type block stamp onto label diecut.
- Stamp greeting onto label with Pretty Peacock.
- Stamp inside with large leaf in Peacock, small leaf in Freesia and greeting in Berry.
- Audition your diecut plants behind the circle for position, then adhere the stems (leave some leaves unglued) to the DSP or to the back of the diecut circle.
- I wadded up my label after stamping on it to give it a textured feel and mounted it with Dimensionals, leaving a slight raised fold on one portion.
- Note: The Bubble Bath ribbon works fine but you could easily substitute the newly retired sheer Fresh Freesia ribbon.
- See my July 8, 2023 LIVE video with details on these links on my YouTube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts and my Facebook page: Create With Kelley.
Typical Additional Basic Product List:
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley