CWK Hallow-WOW-Ween Bewitching Card #3 of 4
Coloring the pumpkins and some stars with watercolor pencils and a blender pen really makes them pop, right? I colored one size/type pumpkin with Pumpkin Pie, then colored the other style in Cajun Craze, added Granny Apple Green stems and a few Daffodil Delight and Gorgeous Grape stars. Wink of Stella on the shapes added just the right touch of shine…especially on the ghosts!
Both Celebrate Everything DSP sheets (pumpkins/ghosts and Curry stars on black) were perfect for Halloween! I used solid cardstock colors on the fun fold layers to offset the fun patterned DSP. Adding the Scary Cute stamps using the Stamparatus really made the silhouettes BLACK. Texture embossing the Pumpkin Pie piece added a nice touch, don’t you think? I like the Splatters 3d folder or the Timeworn Type folder either one, but just choose whichever folder you have that looks Halloweenish.
Card #3 Measurements:
NOTE: After I had already made the card with the pumpkin DSP vertical (3″ wide x 4″ tall piece) I decided it could have been better to make it horizontal so the card would stand up. But either way is cute! (Just decide first before you cut your pumpkin DSP!)
- Basic Black card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 2 3/4″, 4 1/4″ 7 1/4″ and 8 1/2″,
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (can be smaller if you don’t want to use the negative frame left) to cut down with Deckled Rectangle
- Celebrate Everything DSP Black with Curry stars: 2 3/4″ ish (slightly under) x 4 1/4″
- Celebrate Everything DSP Pumpkins/Ghosts: 3″ wide x 4″ tall for vertical card or 4″ wide x 3″ tall for horizontal card
- Granny Apple Green cardstock: scrap to diecut smallest banner from Stylish Shapes and then cut it in half before mounting onto each side of the White diecut banner
- Basic White 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ to diecut with Deckled Rectangle die (you’ll have to cut 3 sides on one pass, then reposition the die to cut the 4th side of the square); plus scrap for banner
- Ribbon 6″ ish
Card #3 Instructions:
- Watch for my upcoming date for: Click HERE for my Facebook Live video featuring this video on 10/2/22 or my YouTube link from the same date HERE.
- My Create With Kelley Crew members who purchased the Hallow-WOW-Ween Bewitching Class or Class-to-go kit will get PDF tutorials with instructions in an easy to print format, plus the kit to make the cards themselves. Fun!
- If you’d like to purchase just the PDF for all 4 cards for $15, please let me know and we’ll work out payment details.
- For more spooky inspiration, check out separate blog posts for each of my 4 Hallow-WOW-Ween Bewitching designs shown in the photo below.
Card #3 Product List: Product List
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Wednesdays at noon or 7:30 pm CST (check FB page to see which time)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley