CWK features Stampin’ Up! Night Divine Faux Shaker with Snowflake Magic
To me, this card sings praises to our glorious God for the stunning beauty and wonder of snow!
The gorgeous Snowflake Magic DSP screamed shaker card to me, so I added the Loose Silver Sequins from Stampin’ Up!’s 23/24 Annual Catalog.
This card is one of 16 I featured at my Christmas Cardmaking Retreat on Oct. 27/28.
The DSP strip and simple greeting inside repeat the theme from the cardfront.
- Pretty Peacock cardstock base: 4” x 5 ¼”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White cardstock: 4″ x 5 ¼”; plus 2 ½” x 3 ¼” to diecut with the Nested Essentials largest banner.
- Holographic Trio silver sheet (or any silver foil): 2” x 1 ⅜” ish to diecut with Nested Essentials banner; and scrap to diecut star from Merriest Trees dies
- Cut, score, diecut and stamp as noted in measurements, pictured here and shown on my video linked below.
- In Pretty Peacock ink, stamp Glory sentiment onto white diecut and Joy sentiment for the inside.
- Stamp snowflake from Season of Chic or other snow stamp set in stamped off Lost Lagoon ink for the inside and front.
- Insert DSP into a clear envelope, facing forward.
- Insert sequins as desired (a couple of pinches) between the DSP and the front of the envelope.
- Fold over the sealer end of the envelope for a snug (but not tight) fit on the backside, then take the tape off and seal it.
- Fold the top of the envelope over to the backside with a snug fit and use Tear&Tape or any household tape to seal the envelope completely so the sequins can’t escape.
- Adhere envelope to the cardfront with Tear and Tape.
- Add silver banner to the back of the white banner with glue dots.
- Dimensional the white banner onto the clear envelope front of the card.
- Adhere DSP strip to inside layer and adhere layer.
- See my 11/6/23 LIVE videos with details on these links on my YouTube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts and my Facebook page: Create With Kelley.
I plan to post all 16 of these cards to my blog, but if you want a handy PDF with all of them together so it’s easy to print, please consider purchasing my Christmas Cardmaking Retreat PDF. Contact me if you’re interested and we’ll work out payment via Venmo or Zelle or PayPal or something. Thanks.
Typical Additional Basic Product List:
Please subscribe to my CreateWithKelley.com blog to receive:
- Create With Kelley Crew’s News: Monthly newsletter
- Stampin’ Up! sales, news, updates
- Create With Kelley’s calendar featuring cardmaking experiences/events with signup links
- Create With Kelley Card Kits To Go and/or online classes
- Lots of cardmaking inspiration!
I’d love to hear your helpful comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me soon for in-person or online cardmaking experiences! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley