CWK features Stampin’ Up! Merry Bold & Bright: red and green bulbs
I like the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder or the crosshatch folder from the Basics 3D embossing folder set for this card.
This card is one of 16 I featured at my Christmas Cardmaking Retreat on Oct. 27/28.
You can choose simple stamping on the inside, or jazz it up a bit. I added the “glow lines” stamp and stars from the Merry & Bright stamp set in Crushed Curry. Whatever you like to do!
- Pool Party cardstock base: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White 4″ x 5 1/4″; and 2″ x 4 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green Foil Sheet: 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Merry Bold & Bright DSP Fa La La: 3″ x 3″ or from the front of the Trucking Along card in my Retreat series
- Merry Bold & Bright DSP skinny bulb: 3 3/4″ x 4 1/2″ ish and 1/2″ x 4″ strip
- Parakeet Party metallic ribbon: 10″ ish
- Cut, score, diecut and stamp as noted in measurements, pictured here and shown on my video linked below.
- Emboss Spruce cardfront with Painted Textures or Basics 3D crosshatch embossing folder.
- I stamped the light bulb, then the base over that, then stamped the cord through them, thinking about the angle you’ll need for the cord. If the angle doesn’t work, just draw in the cord with a marker.
- Leftover strips from cutting my white card insides were perfect for stamping the greeting on the front.
- Fussy-cutting the greetings after stamping is EASY.
- Add embellishments and Wink of Stella if desired.
- See my 11/5/23 LIVE videos with details on these links on my YouTube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts and my Facebook page: Create With Kelley.
I plan to post all 16 of these cards to my blog, but if you want a handy PDF with all of them together so it’s easy to print, please consider purchasing my Christmas Cardmaking Retreat PDF. Contact me if you’re interested and we’ll work out payment via Venmo or Zelle or PayPal or something. Thanks.
Typical Additional Basic Product List:
Please subscribe to my CreateWithKelley.com blog to receive:
- Create With Kelley Crew’s News: Monthly newsletter
- Stampin’ Up! sales, news, updates
- Create With Kelley’s calendar featuring cardmaking experiences/events with signup links
- Create With Kelley Card Kits To Go and/or online classes
- Lots of cardmaking inspiration!
I’d love to hear your helpful comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me soon for in-person or online cardmaking experiences! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley