CWK features Stampin’ Up! Merry Bold & Bright goes Trucking Along
How cheery is this Christmas tree delivery truck… singing all the way? And how cute are these papers together?
This card is one of 16 I featured at my Christmas Cardmaking Retreat on Oct. 27/28.
Stamped alone or onto DSP…filled with gifts or a tree…that truck is darlin’ precious cute! (Texas talk!) And SO popular everywhere right now!
- Thick Basic White cardstock base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 ½”
- Basic White cardstock: 3″ x 3″ to diecut with Deckled Circle; and scrap to stamp/punch out window.
- Poppy Parade cardstock: 3 ½” x 3 ½” for Deckled Circle diecut
- Basic Black: scrap to punch out tires
- Merry Bold & Bright DSP Lemon/Poppy tree sheet: 4” x 4”
- Merry Bold & Bright DSP Fa La La sheet: 1 ¼” x 4” (x2) for bottom strip and truck
- Cut, score, diecut and stamp as noted in measurements, pictured here and shown on my video linked below.
- I cut a smaller circle out of the tree DSP to use on another card since the hole will be covered.
- If you don’t want the ribbon to show inside you’ll need to glue the overlap of the 2 front pieces together before wrapping the ribbon around them and tying the knot or bow.
- Stamp the truck onto the DSP so that the Fa La La shows.(I made the strip larger so you have a choice of position.)
- Punch the truck out and fussy cut closer if desired, plus cut out around the wheels/tires.
- Audition your truck onto the circle to guess position for other stamps, then move it out of position before each stamp of the greeting, ground and then the two step tree.
- Festive greeting and tree outline are stamped in Shaded Spruce and inside of the tree is stamped in Lemon Lime Twist.
- The ground, truck and window (stamped separately onto scrap white) can be Basic Gray or Memento Tuxedo Black. Ditto for the inside outline truck, ground and gifts outline.
- Fun greeting inside is stamped in Shaded Spruce.
- Inside truck is stamped in Poppy Parade.
- Fill in gifts with coordinating color markers.
- Add embellishments if desired.
- Dimensional the truck onto the white circle and Dimensional the white circle onto the Poppy circle.
- See my 11/6/23 LIVE videos with details on these links on my YouTube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts and my Facebook page: Create With Kelley.
I plan to post all 16 of these cards to my blog, but if you want a handy PDF with all of them together so it’s easy to print, please consider purchasing my Christmas Cardmaking Retreat PDF. Contact me if you’re interested and we’ll work out payment via Venmo or Zelle or PayPal or something. Thanks.
Typical Additional Basic Product List:
Please subscribe to my CreateWithKelley.com blog to receive:
- Create With Kelley Crew’s News: Monthly newsletter
- Stampin’ Up! sales, news, updates
- Create With Kelley’s calendar featuring cardmaking experiences/events with signup links
- Create With Kelley Card Kits To Go and/or online classes
- Lots of cardmaking inspiration!
I’d love to hear your helpful comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me soon for in-person or online cardmaking experiences! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley