CWK Designs: Stampin’ Up!® Ginkgo Branch Bundle with Texture Chic DSP
Card #5 of 7 in my GORGEOUS GINKGO Class-To-Go features a sheet of the Texture Chic DSP with both sides that worked so well together I designed the card so you could see them both!
After I mounted this triangle (leaving a little border to match the top of the card) I decided I’d probably like it better if it went all the way to the right and to the bottom. Adjust the triangle measurements down if you like the border, but it’s up to you!
- Soft Succulent cardstock base: 4 ¼” x 5 ½”; 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” then cut in half
- Texture Chic DSP: 5 ¼” x 8”, scored at 4”
- Petal Pink cardstock: 4 ¼” x 5 ½” ish (x2)
- Distressed gold scraps to diecut with small flowers for the inside if desired.
- Adhere the back of the right side of the scored DSP to the Succulent cardstock base, leaving an even border all around.
- For the front branch, adhere Petal Pink cardstock to a foam adhesive sheet to give it dimension. Don’t go back and forth through the SCEM unless you it doesn’t cut properly on the front. Try to peel the backing off without taking the pieces out if you like the fuller look like I did on this card. If a piece comes out, carefully stick it back in after adhering the full branch to the front of the card. Color the stems with an Evening Evergreen marker.
- Add the bow with glue dots and add other embellishments to the front if desired.
- Texture emboss the triangle before mounting just the far right and bottom edges to the cardbase with Tear and Tape.
- Diecut the scalloped rectangle out of Petal Pink.
- Stamp off before stamping the branch onto Petal Pink rectangle with Petal Pink ink so it’s faint enough to write your note over.
- Adhere extra diecut flowers inside and add Distressed Gold flowers to the triangle if desired.
- After the videos I’ll update this post with links directly to my 3/25/23 Facebook Live video with details on my Facebook page Create With Kelley or my You Tube Live on Create With Kelley Pitts channel.
- Blog post: CreateWithKelley.com
Typical Additional Basic Product List:
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley