CWK Alternative card 5 of 8 for Paper Pumpkin Sweet Sunflowers August 2022
Wowza…the Hive 3D embossing folder background makes the flowers and gold “honeycomb” really sing, right?
Cutting these Kit card bases in half, then cutting the sunflower half in half again, then using each one as a focal point on a Mossy card base easily turns 3 cards into 9 cards! Fun!
Each card is equally beautiful, as is the inside of the cards which feature envelope backs and Blackberry strips to complete them.
- Mossy Meadow cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock: 3″ x 4 3/8″; and 3/4″ x 5″
- Kit sunflower cardbase front: Cut in half to 2 5/8″ x 4″
- Kit Gold foil honeycomb: scraps cut from the middle of the Kit sheet
- Kit envelope back: cut to 3 1/4″ ish x 5″
- Ribbon: 12″ ish
- Texture the Mossy cardbase with the Hive 3d embossing folder,
- Attach with Dimensionals the Blackberry piece either centered on the Mossy base or askew as I have it.
- Stamp greeting on Kit floral cardfront half in Blackberry.
- Use Stampin’ Seal on the back of the floral piece and attach pieces of gold foil honeycomb to it, then mount assembly with Dimensionals over Blackberry piece onto cardbase.
- Add embellishments as desired.
- Glue envelope back into inside and add Blackberry strip over it to even out borders.
Notes about all 8 alternatives:
- It seems EVERYBODY LOVED THIS KIT and wishes we had refills!
- I was truly inspired to create several alternatives since it was so easy to double/triple/quadruple the kit by cutting all 9 card fronts in half and using the fronts and backs separately.
- I also cut up all the envelopes and made multiple cards using those pieces as focal points on additional card bases from my Stampin’ Up! stash.
- Click HERE for my Facebook Live overview video from September 21st or my YouTube link from the same date HERE.
- Check out separate blog posts for each of my 8 alternative designs shown in the photo below.
- For a much easier format to print, all 8 CWK Alternatives for Paper Pumpkin August 22 Sweet Sunflowers PDF will be available for purchase for $20. Contact me for Venmo instructions or send me a check…whatever works for you. Thanks for your interest.
Cards #1-8 Product List:
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Wednesdays at noon or 7:30 pm CST (check FB page to see which time)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley