CWK Alternative card 4 of 8 for Paper Pumpkin Sweet Sunflowers August 2022
Making the flap of an envelope into the focal point of a beautiful card was really fun!
The Painted Posies embossing folder, some Fresh Freesia ribbon, the big scallop die from the Color & Contours bundle plus dies from Splendid Thoughts dies and Fabulous Frames dies certainly dress up the envelope flap!
Closeup of details.
- Thick Basic White: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Blackberry Bliss: 5 1/4″ x 2 1/8″; and 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ to diecut with frame
- Fresh Freesia: 2″ x 5 1/4″ to emboss; and 1″ x 5 1/4″ to diecut with scallop die
- Kit envelope flap: cut down to 5″ x 1 7/8″
- Basic White: 1 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ or scrap to diecut banner
- Mossy Meadow: 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″ ish; and 4 1/4″ x 2″ scrap to diecut plants
- Fresh Freesia ribbon: 15″ ish
- Diecut scallop from Scallop Contour dies, plants from Splendid Stems dies, frame from Fabulous Frames dies and banner from Stylish Shapes dies.
- Texture emboss Freesia piece with Painted Posies 3D folder.
- Glue frame inside card with plant tucked and glued into the corner.
- Glue embossed piece with even border on the left, top and bottom.
- Glue scallop with small border on the right.
- Tie Freesia ribbon around envelope flap piece then attach assembly to Blackberry piece with Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on white banner.
- Cut small pieces of Kit Blackberry striped diecut and glue on each side of the white banner.
Notes about all 8 alternatives:
- It seems EVERYBODY LOVED THIS KIT and wishes we had refills!
- I was truly inspired to create several alternatives since it was so easy to double/triple/quadruple the kit by cutting all 9 card fronts in half and using the fronts and backs separately.
- I also cut up all the envelopes and made multiple cards using those pieces as focal points on additional card bases from my Stampin’ Up! stash.
- Click HERE for my Facebook Live overview video from September 21st or my YouTube link from the same date HERE.
- Check out separate blog posts for each of my 8 alternative designs shown in the photo below.
- For a much easier format to print, all 8 CWK Alternatives for Paper Pumpkin August 22 Sweet Sunflowers PDF will be available for purchase for $20. Contact me for Venmo instructions or send me a check…whatever works for you. Thanks for your interest.
Cards #1-8 Product List:
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Wednesdays at noon or 7:30 pm CST (check FB page to see which time)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley