CWK Alternative card 2 of 8 for Paper Pumpkin Sweet Sunflowers August 2022
Who knew the outside of an envelope could become such a beautiful focal point for a card?
Love the combination of Fresh Freesia and Blackberry Bliss on the Design a Daydream paper, so I immediately knew I wanted to pair it with this envelope piece. Gatefolds are fun to use for background papers that show off a focal point like this one. I used both the negative and positive diecut pieces from a Scallop Contour rectangle die. (Inside and outside the card.)
- Blackberry Bliss: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 2 1/8″ in from each end.
- Fresh Freesia: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White: 3 1/2″ x 4 7/8″
- Design a Daydream DSP: 2″ x 5 3/8″ (x 2 pieces)
- Kit Mossy card base piece: 1/2″ x 2″ ish
- Kit envelope front: 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ ish
- Ribbon: 3″ ish
- Glue Blackberry DSP pieces onto flaps of gatefold cardbase.
- Stamp the greeting with Blackberry Bliss onto Mossy card base piece and cut ends at an angle or fishtail…whatever floats your boat.
- Stamp small branch from Kit stamp set twice without reinking on the inside white rectangle, then mount onto inside of card.
- Mount outline left after diecutting Freesia rectangle inside card.
- Mount floral envelope piece onto Fresh Freesia rectangle with Dimensionals.
- Mount rectangle on left side only with Dimensionals.
- Add embellishments as desired.
Notes about all 8 alternatives:
- It seems EVERYBODY LOVED THIS KIT and wishes we had refills!
- I was truly inspired to create several alternatives since it was so easy to double/triple/quadruple the kit by cutting all 9 card fronts in half and using the fronts and backs separately.
- I also cut up all the envelopes and made multiple cards using those pieces as focal points on additional card bases from my Stampin’ Up! stash.
- Click HERE for my Facebook Live overview video from September 21st or my YouTube link from the same date HERE.
- Check out separate blog posts for each of my 8 alternative designs shown in the photo below.
- For a much easier format to print, all 8 CWK Alternatives for Paper Pumpkin August 22 Sweet Sunflowers PDF will be available for purchase for $20. Contact me for Venmo instructions or send me a check…whatever works for you. Thanks for your interest.
Cards #1-8 Product List:
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Wednesdays at noon or 7:30 pm CST (check FB page to see which time)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley