Create With Kelley’s Papercrafting Playday!
Join the Create With Kelley Crew for a Papercrafting Playday!
10 am – 4:30 pm on Saturday, May 15th
City of Wolfforth Library Community Room Address: 508 E. Highway 62/82, Wolfforth, TX 79382
- DOOR PRIZES, a FREE Make & Take card, BOGO sale, Stamp-A-Stack options, Card Buffet option and see the NEW Stampin’ Up! 2021-22 Annual Catalog and displays! (See details below.)
- Tables will be spread out for social distancing. Masks are optional.
- Forward this invitation, bring crafty friends and meet new ones while you come and go as you please from 10 am – 4:30 pm.
- Woo Hoo! Fun times ahead!
What’s a Make & Take?
Everyone who RSVP’s and attends gets to MAKE one simple handmade card and TAKE it home with you! Easy! Fun! FREE!
How does BOGO (Buy One Get One) work?
- Select your reduced-price retired products at the BOGO sale from 10 am – noon (or through 4 pm if supplies last).
- Head to the checkout to total up your selections.
- Sign a commitment voucher (including your credit card number) that you’ll order at least that retail total $ amount in NEW merchandise using my host code WQS4R6KB by Monday, May 17th at 6 pm.
- Place your Stampin’ Up! order with host code by the deadline and keep the retired items you chose for FREE!
- If you don’t place your order for new products as agreed, I’ll just charge your credit card for the retired merchandise you chose.
What’s a Stamp-A-Stack?
- Create 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs) for $30 with card kits I’ve created using NEW stamp sets, dies, punches, Designer Series Paper, In-Colors, etc. from Stampin’ Up!’s NEW 2021-22 Annual Catalog.
- I’ll lead the class, show you the samples and walk you through the steps to make each card.
- You’ll also get a PDF and/or access to a video tutorial for each card so you can make more later.
- Please bring your own adhesives and your favorite papercrafting tools (if you have some) and I’ll furnish supplies for cards and envelopes.
What’s a Card Buffet?
- Card Buffets feature coordinating precut cardstock, DSP, diecuts, etc. for just $4 per card (or 3 for $10).
- Pay for the number of cards you want to make and get a ticket for each one. (You can make as many cards as you like…all from one bin or from different bins.)
- Redeem each ticket when you choose a bin with the supplies you need (and a sample) to make each card on your own.
- Various greeting stamps will be available for you to customize your cards.
- PS: Feel free to bring your own adhesives and your favorite papercrafting tools (if you have some) and I’ll furnish supplies for cards and envelopes.
Contact me for more information and to RSVP for Papercrafting Playday options!