Country Floral Lane Push In Pop Out Fun Fold #1
Note: Just this first introductory paragraph repeats on blog posts for all 6 Country Floral Lane (CFL) cards.
How fun is this Country Floral Lane DSP? If you’re also ready to jump into Spring and Valentine’s cards, the Country Bouquet bundle and the Country Floral Lane Suite will get you in the mood! Just switch the sentiment on my card designs to Get Well Soon, Thinking of You, Congratulations, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary or Happy Valentine’s Day…these cards work for almost any occasion!
This card folds flat with the “flaps” folded to the left or right on top and bottom.
This fold is perfect for decorating on both sides! PS I’ve seen this fold on YouTube but I can’t remember where or I’d give credit. I just made up a fun fold name since I couldn’t find one.
I’ve designed the back of the card to be as cute as the front!
- Petal Pink cardstock base: 5 1/2″ x 8”, scored and cut per diagram and instructions.
- Sweet Sorbet cardstock: 1 ¼” x 5 ½” (x2)
- CFL DSP Petal Pink vertical hearts ¾” x 2 ¾” (x4)
- CFL DSP Sweet Sorbet hearts – horizontal: 1” x 1 ¾” (x8)
- CFL DSP 5 multi heart vertical 1 1/16” ish x 5 ½” (Cut halfway between two vertical rows of hearts
- CFL DSP pink/red/mint floral: 1 ¾”x 5 ¼” (x2)
- CFL DSP punchable heart: 1 set with Mossy Meadow (or stamp and punch onto Basic White)
- Basic white cardstock: 1 ¾” x 2 ¾” (x2 or 1 plus scrap to diecut banner)
- Score cardbase at 2” and 4” along the short side.
- Turn the base 90 degrees and cut on the long side between scorelines at 1 ¼” in from each side.
- Turn the base back 90 degrees and score at 3” and 5” just between the cut lines.
- Then (at 4” from left side) score down from the top of the base to the top cutline, then score again (at 4” from left side) from the bottom cut line to the bottom of the base.
- Stamp the banner greeting on white and diecut the banner for the front.
- Stamp the other greeting/images on the other white cardstock for the back.
- Line up all the layers and “audition” your pieces on each side before gluing them to the card base. Note that the flat “outie” popout is the front with the punched heart, while the With Love panel on the reverse becomes an “innie”.
- Adhere the punched heart and leaves plus the banner with Dimensionals and glue everything else flat.
- For more details:
- Find my 12/22/22 Facebook Live video with details on my Facebook page Create With Kelley page and YouTube Live on my channel at Create With Kelley Pitts. Please like/share/subscribe to show that you’ll enjoy more free content from me!
- Contact me if you’d like to purchase (for $20) the PDF tutorial for all 6 Country Floral Lane cards I designed. Thanks!
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley