Country Floral Lane Peekaboo Card #3
(Note: Just this first introductory paragraph repeats on blog posts for all 6 Country Floral Lane (CFL) cards.)
How fun is this Country Floral Lane (CFL) DSP? If you’re also ready to jump into Spring and Valentine’s cards, the Country Bouquet bundle and the Country Floral Lane Suite will get you in the mood! Just switch the sentiment on my card designs to Get Well Soon, Thinking of You, Congratulations, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary or Happy Valentine’s Day…these cards work for almost any occasion!
The photo gives you a peek at the inside, under the awning. I stamped the red heart, punched it out and adhered it overlapping the blue heart. I used foam adhesive strips on the floral section that props up the easel (top and bottom of the strip).
photo gives you a peek at the inside, under the awning. I stamped the red heart, punched it out and adhered it overlapping the blue heart. I used foam adhesive strips on the floral section that props up the easel (top and bottom of the strip).
- Mint Macaron cardstock base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; plus scrap
- Petal Pink cardstock: 3 ½” square” to diecut out
- Basic White cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”; plus scrap
- CFL DSP: 4” x 5 ¼”: scrap for banner
- Linen Thread: 10” (x2) for double bow
- Glue the DSP to the front of the base, leaving the space unglued where the circle will be diecut out. Then you’ll have two circle pieces to use separately on another card.
- Diecut a circle out of the base, then diecut a scalloped “frame” using both a slightly smaller circle and a slightly larger scallop circle (at the same time, with one centered within the other) out of the Petal Pink piece.
- Adhere the Petal Pink scalloped “frame” diecut around the hole in the base, keeping the glue only around the outer edge and making sure edges are even by looking at the inside and centering before the glue dries.
- Stamp greeting on white scrap in Mossy, then punch it out (and a mint scallop oval) with the double oval punch.
- Stamp overall floral image and the inside sentiment in Mossy Meadow.
- Stamp in Mint Macaron the large leaves, then the small green buds… carefully lining up inside the Mossy lines.
- Stamp flowers in Petal Pink, lining up inside the Mossy lines.
- Stamp 1st and 2nd generation splatters with Crumb Cake.
- Add embellishments if desired.
- For more details:
I’d love to hear your comments and I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks! Hope you’ll join me for in-person classes, Class-To-Go kits and online classes soon! FUN times ahead!
Kelley Pitts (Create With Kelley) Contact Information:
- Address: PO Box 64334, Lubbock, TX 79464-4334
- Cell: (806) 790-0061
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailchimp Email signup . Please choose your email preferences when you signup.
- Website/blog/shopping/calendar: CreateWithKelley.com
- Facebook business PAGE (Create With Kelley) Please like/subscribe/follow and share my videos!
- Facebook GROUP (Create With Kelley Crew) Please join!
- Facebook & You Tube Lives via Streamyard: Saturdays at 10:30 am CST (unless otherwised notified)
- You Tube channel: Create With Kelley Pitts
- Pinterest: Create With Kelley